Where Brands and Entertainment Mingle
Where Offline and Online Mingle
Where Traditional Media and New Media Mingle
Andrew Ledford 562-423-1691
Have you ever wanted your own On The Road Antiques Show Video for marketing?
NEW BLOG post Business Signs for Local Marketing and Sales
Do you need Social Media?
The Social Media Starter package
Our small business Starter package is ideal for businesses that want to start exploring social media but don’t have time to invest in building an online following. This is our social package for budget conscious businesses at the beginning level of their social media marketing. Listed are the minimum amount of posts I will do, time allowing I do try to give more than what I charge for. This is a great program for small businesses that realize the need to get started in developing their social media presents. If you want to take advantage of social media but never seem to have the time to start, give me, Andrew Ledford a call at 562-423-1691
- 3 postings per week (Facebook and Twitter)
- 1 Google Plus Posting a week of your latest blog post or video (if you do not have new content we do not post to Google plus with this package.) Posting to Google Plus can be helpful for your Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and placement.
- 1 additional posting a week (LinkedIn, Pinterest, Tumblr)
- Social media curation or Content Creation
- Spam monitoring
- Monitor review sites if applicable.
- Social Network Business Page Optimization or create 1 social business account per month (up to 6 accounts)
- Also includes 1 Social and Digital Media Strategy discussion a month with you if needed or desired.
- Customer persona/demographic consultation
- Account Management
- Monthly Progress report
- No Setup Fee
- Cancel any time
*If you are local to Long Beach, San Gabriel Valley, or Orange County we may at our discretion also do some site visitations to take photos as well as gather information and other content for your social accounts.
Do you require a more sophisticated Social media program? If so please contact me.
We do content creation where traditional media and new media mingle to provide the enriching experiences that audiences want. We mingle a variety of media into stories with cultural significance. The founder of New Media Mingle has advocated what is now called Branded Entertainment since the early 1990s, that was years before the marketing term “Branded Entertainment” was in official use.
We have a special interest in using and mingling multiple platforms for telling stories and reaching markets, from in-person performances to digital video.
In 2017 Andrew Ledford will offer in-person branded engagement/experiential marketing performances designed to improve your online footprint in Southern California and the Long Beach area.
Where Media Professionals Mingle
We are planning on having networking events on a regular schedule for those in the media industry.